The coronavirus crisis has nearly halted the local economy — including media advertising. That means local, independent news organizations such as ours must fight for our own survival while continuing to provide critical news and information as a public service during this unprecedented situation. If you believe local reporting is important and you're able to lend support during this pandemic, click here for info on making a tax-deductible donation.
Brian Boyd, Editor, Shore Publishing/Zip06.com
To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The North Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, Jan. 16
• A 57 year-old New Haven woman was arrested at 4 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 25 year-old Bridgeport woman was issued a misdemeanor summons at 6:05 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle without insurance, misuse of plate, and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
Thursday, Jan. 17
• A 29 year-old Milford man was arrested at 2 a.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 58 year-old man of Avalon Haven Drive was arrested at 5:15 a.m. and charged with illegal use of a facsimile firearm and breach of peace in the second degree.
• A 61 year-old man of Marion Drive was arrested at 7:40 p.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree and threatening in the second degree.
• A 36 year-old North Branford man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 3:27 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle without insurance, misuse of plate, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, and failure to display plate.
Friday, Jan. 18
No arrests were made.
Saturday, Jan. 19
• A 37 year-old woman of Rock Road was arrested at 2:45 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
Sunday, Jan. 20 to Tuesday, Jan. 22
No arrests were made.
From Jan. 16 to 22, North Haven police issued six citations to motorists for operating an unregistered motor vehicle and three citations for misuse of plate. One citation was issued for each of the following: failure to obey state traffic commission road signs for markings, traveling unreasonably fast, having tinted windows without DMV approval, failure to maintain a reasonable distance apart, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license, failure to signal a turn, failure to display plate, failure to renew registration, failure to register a commercial vehicle, and operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.
Get ready to celebrate the holidays with our helpful guide
The 2020 Member Directory and Town Guide for Branford, Guilford, North Branford, and Northford has arrived!