The coronavirus crisis has nearly halted the local economy — including media advertising. That means local, independent news organizations such as ours must fight for our own survival while continuing to provide critical news and information as a public service during this unprecedented situation. If you believe local reporting is important and you're able to lend support during this pandemic, click here for info on making a tax-deductible donation.
Brian Boyd, Editor, Shore Publishing/Zip06.com
To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The North Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, Nov. 27
• A 26 year-old East Haven man was arrested at 9 p.m. and charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• A 37 year-old Clinton man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 11:25 a.m. for operating a motor vehicle while under license or registration suspension.
Thursday, Nov. 28
No arrests were made.
Friday, Nov. 29
• A 28 year-old man of Yonkers, New York was arrested at 4 a.m. and charged with violation of a protective order.
Saturday, Nov. 30
• A 54 year-old man of Larson Drive was arrested at 11:29 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
Sunday, Dec. 1
• A 43 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 4:53 p.m. and charged with burglary in the third degree, criminal mischief in the second degree, larceny in the third degree, and larceny in the fourth degree.
Monday, Dec. 2
• A 43 year-old New Haven man (the same man arrested on Dec. 1) was arrested again at 3:15 p.m. and charged with larceny in the fourth degree and robbery in the third degree.
• A 35 year-old East Haven man was arrested at 6:20 p.m. and charged with violation of a protective order.
Tuesday, Dec. 3
• A 19 year-old New Haven woman was arrested at 7 p.m. and charged with larceny in the fifth degree.
From Nov. 27 to Dec. 3, North Haven police issued four citations to motorists for operating an unregistered motor vehicle, three citations for traveling unreasonably fast, and two citations for failure to maintain a reasonable distance apart. One citation was issued for each of the following motor vehicle violations: failure to obey a control signal, speeding, making an improper turn, improper use of plate, failure to renew registration, improper parking, using a hand-held cell phone while driving, and unsafe backing.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.
Get ready to celebrate the holidays with our helpful guide
The 2020 Member Directory and Town Guide for Branford, Guilford, North Branford, and Northford has arrived!