Best on the Shoreline!
It's time to nominate your favorites for the 2021 Best on the Shoreline Awards!
Mindfulness practices and mental health services will be the focus of an event at the Henry Carter Hull Library in Clinton on Saturday, March 23. (Photo courtesy of the Henry Carter Hull Library )
The Henry Carter Hull Library, 10 Killingworth Turnpike, Clinton will host a mental health and mindfulness expo on Saturday, March 23 from 2 to 4 p.m. to help people learn about adult and youth mental health services, parenting support, substance abuse treatment, mindfulness practices, and more. There is no registration for this free event presented by Changing Minds Advocacy Group and Henry Carter Hull Library. Refreshments will be served.
Information will be available on the following:
• Collaborative Problem Solving with Divinna Schmitt M. Ed., CPS certified
• NAMI Shoreline
• The Mindful Therapy Studio with Lisa Rogers LCSW
• Mobile Crisis Unit with River Valley Services
• Rushford Healthcare Substance Abuse Treatment with Melissa Curtis
• Natchaug Hospital Behavioral Health
• Child & Adolescent Therapy with David M. Meyers LCSW
• Bridges on Elm with Julia Tucker Wood, LMFT
• Art Therapy with Kimberly Heil LPC, ATR, MAAT
• Meditation, Yoga, & Psychotherapy with Dana A. Schneider, PhD, LCSW
• Psychotherapy with Heidi Hugart, LLC, LPC, NCC
• The Nathaniel B. Field Memorial Foundation with Howie & Marie Fields