Best on the Shoreline!
It's time to nominate your favorites for the 2021 Best on the Shoreline Awards!
The North Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, Nov. 4
• A 29 year-old man of Avalon Haven Road was arrested at 7:04 p.m. and charged with risk of injury to a minor, criminal mischief in the first degree, breach of peace in the second degree, interfering with an emergency call, and assault in the third degree.
Thursday, Nov. 5
• A 34 year-old man of Hartford Turnpike was arrested at 10:58 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
• A 33 year-old Winsted man was issued a citation at 11:05 a.m. for operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
• A 44 year-old Hamden man was issued a citation at 2:47 p.m. for failure to maintain the proper lane of a multiple-lane highway.
Friday, Nov. 6
• A 23 year-old Middletown man was arrested at 12:15 p.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree and obscenity.
Saturday, Nov. 7 to Monday, Nov. 9
No arrests were made.
Tuesday, Nov. 10
• A 35 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 9:30 a.m. on a warrant charging him with failure to appear in the second degree.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.