Police Incident Report for March 3 to 9
The East Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, March 3
• A 33 year-old man of Short Beach Road was arrested at 2:39 p.m. and charged with assault in the third degree, risk of injury to a minor, operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license, failure to maintain the proper lane of a multiple lane highway, and failure to have seat belts in a motor vehicle.
Thursday, March 4
• A 63 year-old man of Weber Street was arrested at 1 a.m. and charged with violation of probation, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
Friday, March 5
• A 30 year-old man of a Main Street apartment was arrested at 10:51 p.m. and charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and failure to maintain the proper lane of a multiple lane highway.
Saturday, March 6
No arrests were made.
Sunday, March 7
• A 29 year-old Cromwell man was arrested at 12:15 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct, assault in the second degree, and threatening in the first degree. He was processed on a $250,000 surety bond.
• A 36 year-old man of a Kenneth Street apartment was arrested at 11:29 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
Monday, March 8
• A 40 year-old Branford man was arrested at 7 a.m. and charged with larceny in the third degree.
• A 30 year-old woman of Kimberly Avenue was arrested at 12:01 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and assault in the third degree.
• A 34 year-old man of Fisco Drive was arrested at 3:31 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 24 year-old woman of Francis Street was arrested at 4:43 p.m. and charged with criminal mischief in the second degree and disorderly conduct.
Tuesday, March 9
• A 24 year-old man of Beecher Place was arrested at 3:35 a.m. and charged with three counts of violation of a protective order and interfering with an office/resisting arrest.
• A 44 year-old man of Foote Road was arrested at 1:12 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.