Police Incident Report for March 3 to 9
The North Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, March 3
• An 18 year-old New Haven woman was arrested at 11:30 a.m. and charged with larceny in the third degree, charging less than $500 on a revoked payment card, theft of a payment card, and interfering with an officer/resisting arrest.
Thursday, March 4
• A 51 year-old woman of Manomet Avenue was arrested at 10:38 a.m. and charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Friday, March 5
• A 27 year-old Meriden man was arrested at 2:30 a.m. and charged with sale of 5mg or more of LSD.
• A 31 year-old Southbury woman was arrested at 10:30 a.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 25 year-old Meriden man was arrested at 2:40 p.m. and charged with violation of probation.
• A 23 year-old man of Louis Street was arrested at 3:30 p.m. and charged with threatening in the second degree.
Saturday, March 6
• A 24 year-old New Britain man was arrested at 2 a.m. and charged with criminal mischief in the third degree and breach of peace in the second degree.
• A 30 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 5:30 p.m. and charged with larceny in the third degree.
Sunday, March 7
• A 30 year-old Wallingford man was arrested at 12:30 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
Monday, March 8
• A 24 year-old Middletown man was arrested at 6:15 p.m. on a warrant charging him with failure to appear in the second degree.
• A 66 year-old Branford man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 8:32 a.m. for operating a motor vehicle without insurance, misuse of plate, and failure to renew registration.
• A 59 year-old New Haven man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 9:48 a.m. for operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
Tuesday, March 9
No arrests were made.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.