Best on the Shoreline!
It's time to nominate your favorites for the 2021 Best on the Shoreline Awards!
Whether you decide it's the right time for you or you have a loved one who can no longer live at home, Seacrest Retirement Center offers comfortable, all-inclusive assisted living. With assisted care, specialized memory care, medical care, and more, the center offers luxury assisted living.
Seacrest is a secure building where you can feel safe that your loved one will be protected. Qualified personnel are on the premises 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet residents' medical needs, an emergency call station is in each unit, and there is always a medication certified administrator on each shift available.
The Seacrest staff provides personalized, exemplary assisted living services to meet their residents' needs. Residents enjoy the security of knowing that the staff values their privacy and cares about their well-being.
Seacrest Luxury Retirement Center provides of a wide range of senior-living services—social, custodial, and medical —including independent, assisted living, and specialized services for clients with memory impairment. Clients' abilities range from those with an independent lifestyle and their own vehicles who enjoy a high degree of mobility and independence to those requiring more assistance.
Seacrest is different from other assisted care centers in that there is one all-inclusive rate with no unexpected add-on charges at the end of the month. Included in the rates are:
• Medication administration
• Escort service through the building and transfer assistance
• Personal and incontinence care
• Special dietary care
• Fully furnished accommodations available if desired
• Daily housekeeping & laundry services
• Daily social programs
Amenities also include:
• Magnificent oceanfront location
• Ocean front dining with restaurant-quality meals prepared by executive chefs
• Complementary cable TV and telephones with in-room emergency calling stations
• Transportation services arranged
• Full sprinkler system, fire alarms, and smoke detectors throughout the building
• All staff available 24-hour a day
• Age-In-Place™ model of care including coordination of medical services
• On-site medical and behavioral podiatry services
• Beautician and barber salon
• Short-term 'stay-cation' packages
This information was provided by Seacrest Retirement Center, located at 558 Ocean Avenue, West Haven, CT. To learn more, take a virtual tour, visit the facility, or request a complimentary brochure, visit seacrestweb.com or call 203-934-2676.
SPONSORED CONTENT: Stories and features denoted with the Shore Publishing "Sponsored" icon are sponsored by advertisers. Sponsored content is content created or commissioned by advertisers in collaboration with Shore Publishing's marketing team. As with all advertising, sponsored content does not necessarily reflect the views of the Shore's publisher. This content is not written by and does not necessarily reflect the views of the Shore's editorial staff. Shore Publishing will ensure the treatment and design of Advertising and Sponsored Content is clearly differentiated from its editorial content.Reader Comments